Friday 22 November 2013

Lost Siamese Cat from Wisbech, Cambs





#missingcat #Wisbech #Foundsiamese #foundcatwisbech

I'm desperate, my lovely cat is missing. I'm living at Wisbech, Cambridegeshire. 

He came with me from abroad (Lithuania) on 8th November.

On 10th of November he disappeared from the garden. I think he is in very stressful condition now because Wisbech is a new place for him.

Name: Izidorius.
Sex: Male.
Bread: Siamese
18 months old.
Microchipped. 
Neutered.
Coat: Grey, beige colour with black mask. 
Striking blue eyes.
Very friendly and love kids.
He hasn't got a collar on.
If you can help me please contact with me on Facebook: 
Tu Durnius or on e-mail karolis.neteckis@gmail.com or call for me 07423832047.

I hope you could help me.
Yours Sincerely
Karolis Neteckis


No comments: