Sunday 7 September 2008

Home Safe - Trapped in a Building

Piper has been found minutes from home - Scroll down.He wears a black collar with silver hearts and a red circular plastic ID tag with the owners details.
Piper is Microchipped. Went missing in August 2008


Message from Rosemary:

Hi, I found him today!!! On a building site next door to me!! He is in a bad way (lost half his body weight and very dehydrated) but he is at the vets today on a drip and doing well - will let you all know how he gets on but he should be home in about 4 days (fingers and paws crossed). I need to thank the three builders responsible (i did thank two of them this morning but the one who rang me yesterday wasn't there so need to speak with all). They have made me the happiest I have been in a long time and Piper owes them his life.
Still in shock and very emotional but fantastic news!!!
Rosemary

No comments: